102 Jony Dong

    102 Jony Dong

    2783ლაიქი0წესები 4383Fans0გამოწერა

    I am Jony Dong. I believe that you know me !!

    0.2 წელი
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    28 ოქტ. 2026, 03:32Bullish

    $BNBUSDC long: 745.6–746.2 is the 4H line buyers must defend. Price sits at 746, just above the EMA50. I'm watching whether buyers hold this zone again; lose 744 and I'd rather wait than chase. What I'm seeing: 4H price 746 above EMA50 738, trend structure still favors buyersRisk 0.31% to SL vs 0.62% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outDaily above EMA200 692, the bigger trend is on this sideLONG · Entry 745.6–746.2 · TP 747.6 / 748.8 / 750.5 · SL 743.6NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    28 ოქტ. 2026, 01:11Bearish

    73% of accounts are long on $JASMYUSDC . Short bias from here. That tells me most accounts are already long. Reject 0.00428 and that becomes fuel. Reclaim 0.00432 and it flushes the other way. What I'm seeing: 4H price 0.00428 below EMA50 0.00447: trend structure still favors sellersRisk 0.93% to SL vs 1.6% to TP3: about 1.7R if the full move plays outDaily below EMA200 0.00496: the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.00428000–0.00428000 · TP 0.00425000 / 0.00423000 / 0.00421000 · SL 0.00432000Clean bounce from here, or one more sweep first?NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    27 ოქტ. 2026, 22:50Bearish

    Short $JUPUSDC : price is sitting right at 0.279 on the 4H. Reject 0.279 → 0.275, then 0.273. Reclaim 0.281 → the idea is off the table. I want sellers to lean on this level and turn price back down. The read: 4H price 0.279 below EMA50 0.293, so trend structure still favors sellersRisk 1.0% to SL vs 2.0% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays out$BTCUSDC short-term trend bullish, a headwind, so the level has to do the workSHORT · Entry 0.2783–0.2791 · TP 0.2766 / 0.2752 / 0.2730 · SL 0.2815NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    27 ოქტ. 2026, 20:29Bearish

    $HMSTRUSDC short: 70% of accounts are already short. Crowd is leaning one way into 0.000142 on the 4H. If sellers hold it, the move extends; a break of 0.000143 and I step aside. The read: 4H price 0.000142 sits below EMA50 0.000144, structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.000173, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 0.70% to SL vs 1.4% to TP3, about 2.0R if it plays outSHORT · Entry 0.00014200–0.00014200 · TP 0.00014100 / 0.00014000 / 0.00014000 · SL 0.00014300Crowd right, or squeeze first?NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    27 ოქტ. 2026, 18:07Bearish

    $CCUSDC has to pick a side here. My bias: short. Reject 0.0989 → 0.0975, then 0.0967. Reclaim 0.0998 → the idea is off the table. I want to see the reaction before anything else. What I'm seeing: 4H price 0.0988 below EMA50 0.1027: trend structure still favors sellersRisk 1.0% to SL vs 2.1% to TP3: about 2.0R if the full move plays outDaily below EMA200 0.1263: the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.09868–0.09894 · TP 0.09803 / 0.09752 / 0.09674 · SL 0.09984NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    27 ოქტ. 2026, 15:46Bearish

    $ENSUSDC short: 5.13–5.15 is the 4H resistance sellers must defend. Price sits at 5.14, below the EMA50. I'm watching for a rejection here; 5.21 and I step aside. Why this level: 4H price 5.14 below EMA50 5.40, so trend structure still favors sellersRisk 1.4% to SL vs 2.7% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays out$BTCUSDC short-term trend bullish, a headwind, so the level has to do the workSHORT · Entry 5.13–5.15 · TP 5.09 / 5.05 / 5.00 · SL 5.21Rejection at 5.15, or a push through 5.21?NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    27 ოქტ. 2026, 13:25Bearish

    $DOTUSDC short: 0.987 is the 4H line sellers must hold. 0.973 next, 0.993 breaks and I'm out. What I'm seeing: 4H price 0.986 below EMA50 1.069, trend structure still favors sellersRisk 0.66% to SL vs 1.3% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 0.9854–0.9870 · TP 0.9813 / 0.9781 / 0.9733 · SL 0.9927NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    27 ოქტ. 2026, 08:39Bearish

    $DYDXUSDC short setup. 74% of accounts are long. That tells me most accounts are already long. Reject 0.106 and that becomes fuel. Reclaim 0.107 and it flushes the other way. What I'm seeing: 4H price 0.106 below EMA50 0.113: trend structure still favors sellersRisk 0.90% to SL vs 1.8% to TP3: about 2.1R if the full move plays outDaily below EMA200 0.126: the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.1057–0.1060 · TP 0.1051 / 0.1046 / 0.1039 · SL 0.1068Clean bounce from here, or one more sweep first?NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    27 ოქტ. 2026, 06:17Bearish

    Short $HBARUSDC : 4H resistance at 0.07603–0.07615 is the sellers' line. Daily trend is down and price sits under the 4H EMA50. I want to see sellers defend this zone, not a push through it. Why it's on my radar: 4H price 0.0761 below EMA50 0.0798, trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.0855, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 0.68% to SL vs 1.4% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 0.07603–0.07615 · TP 0.07570 / 0.07544 / 0.07505 · SL 0.07661Rejection at 0.0761, or a break above 0.0766?NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    27 ოქტ. 2026, 03:56Bearish

    Short $APEXUSDC : 72% of accounts are long at 4H resistance 0.220. If sellers hold 0.220, the crowd is offside and 0.218 comes next. Break above 0.221 and I step aside. Why it's on my radar: 4H price 0.219 below EMA50 0.226, trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.266, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 1.0% to SL vs 2.0% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 0.2189–0.2195 · TP 0.2176 / 0.2165 / 0.2149 · SL 0.2214Sellers defend 0.220, or squeeze through 0.221?NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    27 ოქტ. 2026, 01:35Bearish

    $OPUSDC short: 0.111 is the 4H line sellers must hold. 0.109 next, out on a break above. What I'm seeing: 4H price 0.111 below EMA50 0.119, trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.128, the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.1105–0.1106 · TP 0.1101 / 0.1098 / 0.1094 · SL 0.1112NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    26 ოქტ. 2026, 23:13Bearish

    Short $AIXBTUSDC : price sits at 0.0182 on the 4H, sellers' line. Reject 0.0182 → 0.0180, then 0.0179. Reclaim 0.0183 → the idea is off the table. I want to see sellers lean on this zone and stall the bounce, not a push through it. Why it's on my radar: 4H price 0.0182 below EMA50 0.0189, trend structure still favors sellersRisk 0.88% to SL vs 1.8% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outDaily below EMA200 0.0224, the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.01815–0.01819 · TP 0.01805 / 0.01797 / 0.01785 · SL 0.01833NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    26 ოქტ. 2026, 20:52Bearish

    Short watch on $CHZUSDC : 68% of accounts are long. That tells me most accounts are already long. Reject 0.0128 and that becomes fuel. Reclaim 0.0129 and it flushes the other way. The read: 4H price 0.0127 below EMA50 0.0133: trend structure still favors sellersRisk 0.86% to SL vs 1.7% to TP3: about 2.0R if the full move plays outDaily below EMA200 0.0228: the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.01274–0.01276 · TP 0.01267 / 0.01261 / 0.01253 · SL 0.01286Reaction at 0.0128, or straight through it?NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    26 ოქტ. 2026, 18:31Bearish

    Short $ATOMUSDC : 4H resistance at 1.636–1.640 is the line sellers must hold. Price sits under the EMA50 here. I want a clean rejection, not a push through 1.66. The read: 4H price 1.64 below EMA50 1.70, trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 1.74, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 1.1% to SL vs 2.2% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 1.636–1.640 · TP 1.625 / 1.616 / 1.602 · SL 1.656Rejection at 1.64, or a squeeze through 1.66?NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    26 ოქტ. 2026, 16:09Bearish

    Short $APTUSDC : 77% of accounts are long into 0.701 on the 4H. Most accounts are already long, so the fuel sits with the sellers if 0.701 holds. Acceptance above 0.710 and I step aside. Why it's on my radar: 4H price 0.700 below EMA50 0.750, so trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.808, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 1.5% to SL vs 3.1% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 0.6981–0.7009 · TP 0.6914 / 0.6859 / 0.6778 · SL 0.7103Rejection at 0.701, or a squeeze through 0.710?NFA · DYOR

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    30 სექ. 2026, 03:15Bearish

    $JASMYUSDC SHORT: let volatility set the pace, not the size. — SHORT Entry: 0.003986 - 0.003992 SL: 0.004013 TP1: 0.003971 TP2: 0.003959 TP3: 0.003941 This zone matters because it defines the risk. Setup score sits at 95/100, but stop distance is the real constraint. Hold 0.004013 as the line that keeps the short valid. Wait for confirmation at the level, size to the stop, and let invalidation end the idea.

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    30 სექ. 2026, 01:13Bearish

    $LDOUSDC SHORT: value area read stays conditional. — SHORT Entry: 0.2901 - 0.2907 SL: 0.2930 TP1: 0.2885 TP2: 0.2872 TP3: 0.2852 $BTCUSDC remains NEUTRAL, RSI at 36.6, and still requires acceptance between 0.2901 and 0.2907. Without that, the continuation short loses quality at the value area. Wait for acceptance or rejection at those levels before committing risk.

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    29 სექ. 2026, 23:12Bearish

    $DOTUSDC SHORT: the trend filter is on, but it still needs confirmation. — SHORT Entry: 0.7875 - 0.7883 SL: 0.7911 TP1: 0.7855 TP2: 0.7838 TP3: 0.7814 Price changed by losing its EMA structure, and now $BTCUSDC is NEUTRAL while RSI sits at 19.9. Alignment holds only if price stays within 0.7875 to 0.7883; a close beyond that cancels the setup. Wait for the level to confirm, then size with control.

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    29 სექ. 2026, 21:11Bearish

    $AAVEUSDC SHORT: no trade unless the liquidity map confirms. — SHORT Entry: 88.34 - 88.36 SL: 88.47 TP1: 88.26 TP2: 88.21 TP3: 88.12 Watch how price behaves at 88.34 to 88.36. Acceptance there keeps the short valid; rejection pulls focus back to invalidation. Wait for acceptance or rejection at the level, then act with defined risk.

    Post image 1
    102 Jony Dong
    102 Jony Dong
    29 სექ. 2026, 19:09Bearish

    $2ZUSDC SHORT. Quick note. — SHORT Entry: 0.05289 - 0.05299 SL: 0.05334 TP1: 0.05264 TP2: 0.05244 TP3: 0.05213 Entry 0.05289-0.05299. SL 0.05334. Wait for reaction. No chase. Level first. Size second. Risk tight.

    Post image 1